- March 24: BMW M Carbon Ceramic Brake Noise Lawsuit to Continue news | 0 days ago
- March 18: 2018 BMW X3 SUVs Have Rear Spoilers That Can Detach recalls | 6 days ago
- February 25: Rear Crash Test Ratings Show Prevention Systems Work news | 27 days ago
- January 21: BMW Recalls X5 and X6 For Takata Airbags recalls | 62 days ago
- January 7: BMW Exploding Sunroof Lawsuit Says Panoramic Glass Shatters news | 76 days ago
2003 BMW M3
4 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2003 BMW M3
Official recalls have been issued for the 2003 BMW M3 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local BMW service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call BMW customer service.
In the event of a crash necessitating deployment of the driver's frontal air bag, the inflator could rupture with metal fragments striking the driver or ... Read more »
In the event of a crash necessitating deployment of the passenger's frontal air bag, excessive internal pressure could cause rupturing of the inflator ... Read more »
In the event of a crash necessitating deployment of the passenger's frontal air bag, the inflator could rupture with metal fragments striking and potentially ... Read more »
Occupants could be pinched by a window that is being closed. Read more »