- October 1: BMW Soft Close Door Injury Lawsuit Headed For Trial news | 2 days ago
- September 4: BMW Hybrid Lawsuit Survives Motion to Dismiss news | 29 days ago
- July 23: BMW i3 Class Action Lawsuit Alleges Range is Overstated news | 72 days ago
BMW TSB #SI-B11-07-09
2003 BMW M3
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from BMW for this TSB. Call your local BMW dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# SI-B11-07-09.
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:COOLING SYSTEM:HOSES/LINES/PIPING/FITTINGS
- BMW: THERMOSTAT HOUSING INSPECTION. THE RETAINING SPRINGS OF THE THERMOSTAT HOUSING QUICK RELEASE COUPLINGS FOR THE COOLANT HOSES MAY NOT BE LOCKED CORRECTLY. THIS SITUATION MAY RESULT IN A COOLANT LEAK. MODELS AFFECTED ARE M3 SEDAN (E90), COUPE (92), AND CONVERTIBLE (393). NO MODEL YEARS LISTED. *PE
Click a tab for more information.