- September 15: MINI Coopers Recalled To Install Missing Crash Pads recalls | 1 days ago
- September 10: BMW Recalls 745e xDrives To Update Software recalls | 6 days ago
- September 10: BMW Recalls X1, X2 and MINI Cooper Vehicles Over Tie Rods recalls | 6 days ago
- September 10: BMW Recalls X3, X4 and M40i Models To Replace Seats recalls | 6 days ago
- August 27: BMW 1-Series Blower Motor Regulator Recall Ordered recalls | 20 days ago
2011 BMW M3
3 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2011 BMW M3
Official recalls have been issued for the 2011 BMW M3 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local BMW service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call BMW customer service.
A loss of electrical power can cause the vehicle to stall, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
Wiring that overheats could cause the electrical connectors to melt, and increase the risk of a fire, even when the vehicle is unattended. Read more »
In the event of a crash necessitating deployment of the driver's frontal air bag, the inflator could rupture with metal fragments striking the driver or ... Read more »