- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 5 days ago
- August 10: BMW Engine Lawsuit Settlement Receives Preliminary Approval news | 41 days ago
- August 5: BMW Recalls Vehicles That May Lose Brake Assist recalls | 46 days ago
- August 5: BMW Squeaky Brakes Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 46 days ago
- August 4: BMW Fuel Pump Recall Over High-Pressure Bosch Pumps recalls | 47 days ago
BMW TSB #B120220
2018 BMW M5
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- THE MIL IS ILLUMINATED WITH OXYGEN SENSOR FAULTS STORED: One of the following faults may be stored in the digital motor electronics (DME) either as part of diagnosing a different issue; and/or an illuminated malfunction indicator lamp (MIL). Fault code Control module Fault code text 13900 DME Oxygen sensor after catalytic converter from rich to lean: Delayed response Or: 12B011 DME Oxygen sensor 2 after of catalytic converter from rich to lean: Delayed response This situation is not associated with any drivability complaints. An unfavorable DME diagnostic calibration may cause a fault code to be erroneously stored. These faults will cause the MIL to illuminate.
Click a tab for more information.