- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 10 days ago
- August 10: BMW Engine Lawsuit Settlement Receives Preliminary Approval news | 46 days ago
- August 5: BMW Recalls Vehicles That May Lose Brake Assist recalls | 51 days ago
- August 5: BMW Squeaky Brakes Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 51 days ago
- August 4: BMW Fuel Pump Recall Over High-Pressure Bosch Pumps recalls | 52 days ago
BMW TSB #B650820
2018 BMW M5
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE/MOBILITY
- DISPLAYS SPORADICALLY REACT VERY SLOWLY WHEN SCROLLING IN THE AUDIO MENU: Sporadically the reaction time of the display in the instrument cluster the head-up display or in the CID (Central Information Display) is very long. This can occur when browsing/scrolling through lists in the audio menu switching radio stations or albums. Software in the Head Unit High (HU-H3).
Click a tab for more information.