- October 15: BMW TurboCord Charger Recall Issued For 3,500 Vehicles recalls | 3 days ago
- October 13: BMW Excessive Oil Consumption Class-Action Lawsuit Settled news | 5 days ago
- October 3: BMW Recalls X6 Vehicles For Loose Wheel Bolts recalls | 15 days ago
- September 20: European Commission Investigates BMW, Daimler and VW news | 28 days ago
- September 18: MINI Cooper Recalls Countryman For Missing Crash Plates recalls | 30 days ago
2012 BMW X6
6 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2012 BMW X6
Official recalls have been issued for the 2012 BMW X6 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local BMW service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call BMW customer service.
If the circuit board were to overheat, it can increase the risk of a fire. Read more »
An inflator explosion may result in sharp metal fragments striking the driver or other occupants resulting in serious injury or death. Read more »
If the front universal joint fails, the front wheels would not be driven, affecting vehicle traction. Additionally, continued driving of the vehicle with ... Read more »
An inflator rupture may result in metal fragments striking the vehicle occupants resulting in serious injury or death. Read more »
If the bolts loosen or break the engine may have reduced power or stall. An engine stall increases the risk of a crash. Read more »
This could lead to a smoldering of the pump or an engine compartment or vehicle fire. Read more »