- March 22: BMW Recall Issued For Window and Sunroof Problems recalls | 0 days ago
- March 10: BMW i3 REx Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 12 days ago
- February 27: BMW Recalls iX and X1 Vehicles For Airbag Problems recalls | 23 days ago
- February 2: Petition Alleges 9 Million Hybrid/Electric Vehicles Are Defective investigations | 48 days ago
- January 31: BMW Recalls i4 eDrive40 and iX xDrive50 Over Sound Warnings recalls | 50 days ago
2019 BMW i3
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2019 BMW i3
Official recalls have been issued for the 2019 BMW i3 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local BMW service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call BMW customer service.
RECALL: High-Voltage Electrical Power May Shut Down
A shut down of high-voltage electrical power would result in a loss of propulsion, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »