- April 8: BMW CV Joint Recall Affects 328d xDrives recalls | 0 days ago
- March 29: BMW Recalls X3 and X4 Vehicles Over Instrument Panels recalls | 10 days ago
- March 28: Front Seat Belt Buckle Sensors Cause BMW Recall recalls | 11 days ago
- March 5: BMW Recalls M6 Gran Coupes For Third Brake Light Problems recalls | 34 days ago
- February 19: BMW Recalls X7 SUVs To Replace Rear Reflectors recalls | 49 days ago
2019 BMW i3
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2019 BMW i3
Official recalls have been issued for the 2019 BMW i3 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local BMW service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call BMW customer service.
A shut down of high-voltage electrical power would result in a loss of propulsion, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »