- June 25: GM Takata Petition Says No Airbag Recall Is Necessary news | 24 days ago
- June 21: GM Hard Brake Pedals Investigated in Canada and U.S. investigations | 28 days ago
- June 20: GM 8-Speed Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 29 days ago
- June 19: Chevy Shake Class Action Lawsuit Is 'Overreach,' Argues GM news | 30 days ago
- April 29: Cadillac SRX Headlight Recall Needed, Says Lawsuit news | 81 days ago
2016 Cadillac CTS-V
0 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2016 Cadillac CTS-V
Official recalls have been issued for the 2016 Cadillac CTS-V by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Cadillac service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Cadillac customer service.
- Currently there are no NHTSA recalls for the 2016 Cadillac CTS-V.
Browse Other CTS-V Years
- 2019 Cadillac CTS-V
- 2018 Cadillac CTS-V
- 2017 Cadillac CTS-V
- 2016 Cadillac CTS-V
- 2015 Cadillac CTS-V
- 2014 Cadillac CTS-V
- 2013 Cadillac CTS-V
- 2012 Cadillac CTS-V
- 2011 Cadillac CTS-V
- 2010 Cadillac CTS-V
- 2009 Cadillac CTS-V
- 2008 Cadillac CTS-V