- March 6: GM Cracked Dash Recall Not Likely news | 1 days ago
- February 9: GM Takata Airbag Recall Includes 6 Million Vehicles recalls | 26 days ago
- January 5: GM Transmission Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 61 days ago
- January 2: Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled For Seat Belts recalls | 64 days ago
- December 25: Chevy Shake Lawsuit Dismissed in Florida Court news | 72 days ago
1993 Cadillac Fleetwood
3 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 1993 Cadillac Fleetwood
Official recalls have been issued for the 1993 Cadillac Fleetwood by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Cadillac service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Cadillac customer service.
This condition may cause inadequate sealing and loss of engine oil, possibly resulting in a fire. Read more »
In the event of separation of the coupling, an oil leak can occur which, when exposed to an ignition source, could result in an engine compartment fire. Read more »
If the inflator ignition is delayed in an accident, theair bag may be late in deploying, resulting in increased risk of injury tothe passenger seat occupant. Read more »