- September 26: Cadillac SRX Headlight Lawsuit Says Lights Too Dim news | 26 days ago
- September 22: Cadillac Cue Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 30 days ago
- September 17: Cadillac CUE Screen Lawsuit Filed Over Cracks news | 35 days ago
- September 11: GM Vacuum Pump Recall Issued For 3.4 Million Vehicles recalls | 41 days ago
- September 9: Cadillac SRX Headlight Class Action Lawsuit Filed news | 43 days ago
2007 Cadillac STS
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2007 Cadillac STS
Official recalls have been issued for the 2007 Cadillac STS by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Cadillac service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Cadillac customer service.
If the flange melts, a hole may be created allowing the fuel pump to leak fuel, causing the vehicle to stall, increasing the risk of a vehicle crash. Additionally, ... Read more »
A rear differential failure may cause loss of motive power and possibly loss of control increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »