- May 13: 2015 Chevrolet Colorados and GMC Canyons Losing Power Steering investigations | 11 days ago
- May 8: Corvette Cracked and Bent Wheels Cause Lawsuit news | 16 days ago
- May 5: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit May Soon Be Settled news | 19 days ago
- May 3: GM Engine Block Heater Cord Recall Affects 364,000 Diesel Trucks recalls | 21 days ago
- April 29: Chevy Shake Lawsuit Blames Aluminum Driveshafts news | 25 days ago
1995 Chevrolet Astro Van
CarComplaints.com Notes: The Chevy Astro is mechanically identical to the GMC Safari.
1995 Chevrolet Astro Van Suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Springs: Torsion Bar59
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front9
- NHTSA: Suspension5
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Upper Ball Joint1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Shock Absorber1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Springs: Coil Springs1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Astro Van Model Years
Curious how the 1995 Astro Van compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Astro Van overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Astro Van.