- January 1: Two More GM Ignition Switch Lawsuits Tossed Out news | 20 days ago
- December 15: GM Liftgate Problems Not Fixed in Recall: Lawsuit news | 37 days ago
- December 12: GM Air Conditioning Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 40 days ago
- November 16: GM Recalls Chevy Silverado 3500 and GMC Sierra 3500 recalls | 66 days ago
- October 30: GM Recalls GMC Canyon, Chevy Colorado and Chevy Volt recalls | 83 days ago
NHTSA — Fuel System, Gasoline: Fuel Injection System: Injectors Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The Chevy Astro is mechanically identical to the GMC Safari.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 11,672 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
fuel system problem