- March 20: GMC Sierra 3500 and Chevy Silverado 3500 Trucks Recalled recalls | 5 days ago
- March 13: GM Recalls Chevy and Cadillac Vehicles For Power Steering Problems recalls | 12 days ago
- February 16: Chevrolet Malibu Recall Issued After Airbag Inflator Ruptured recalls | 37 days ago
- February 10: Electric Car Range Decreases in Cold Temps news | 43 days ago
- January 7: GM Class-Action Lawsuit Targets CP4 Fuel Pumps news | 77 days ago
NHTSA — Seat Belts: Front: Anchorage Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2000 Chevy Astro Van has a solid reputation with very low complaint rates. The only problem now is finding one with low miles.
Not only is the 2000 Astro Van reliable, but since they were built on a truck powertrain, they can tow 5,500/5,000 lbs (RWD/AWD) -- almost double what other minivans can.
The Chevy Astro is mechanically identical to the GMC Safari.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 0 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
seat belts / air bags problem