- December 10: GM Fuel Pump Recall Ordered To Prevent Fires recalls | 0 days ago
- December 9: Chevrolet SS Power Steering Recall Issued a 2nd Time recalls | 1 days ago
- November 21: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Fires Cause Truck Recall recalls | 19 days ago
- November 18: Chevrolet Equinox SUVs Recalled For Brake Caliper Problems recalls | 22 days ago
- November 10: GM Oil Consumption Settlement Finalized news | 30 days ago
2000 Chevrolet Astro Van
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2000 Chevy Astro Van has a solid reputation with very low complaint rates. The only problem now is finding one with low miles.
Not only is the 2000 Astro Van reliable, but since they were built on a truck powertrain, they can tow 5,500/5,000 lbs (RWD/AWD) -- almost double what other minivans can.
The Chevy Astro is mechanically identical to the GMC Safari.
2000 Chevrolet Astro Van Steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump8
- NHTSA: Steering2
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion2
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Arm: Idler And Attachment1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Astro Van Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Astro Van compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Astro Van overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Astro Van.