- February 26: GM Class Action Lawsuit Filed For Excessive Oil Consumption news | 1 days ago
- February 19: GM Fuse Block Lawsuit Says Loose Terminals Cause Problems news | 8 days ago
- February 17: Owning An Electric Car Is More Expensive Than a Gas-Powered Vehicle news | 10 days ago
- February 7: Chevy Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 Trucks Recalled, Again recalls | 20 days ago
- December 30: Chevy Shake Class Action Says Driveshaft Is The Problem news | 59 days ago
2000 Chevrolet Astro Van
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2000 Chevy Astro Van has a solid reputation with very low complaint rates. The only problem now is finding one with low miles.
Not only is the 2000 Astro Van reliable, but since they were built on a truck powertrain, they can tow 5,500/5,000 lbs (RWD/AWD) -- almost double what other minivans can.
The Chevy Astro is mechanically identical to the GMC Safari.
2000 Chevrolet Astro Van Suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Suspension2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Upper Ball Joint1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Springs: Torsion Bar1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Wheel Bearing 1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Axle: Non-Powered Axle Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Astro Van Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Astro Van compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Astro Van overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Astro Van.