- February 19: GM Fuse Block Lawsuit Says Loose Terminals Cause Problems news | 1 days ago
- February 17: Owning An Electric Car Is More Expensive Than a Gas-Powered Vehicle news | 3 days ago
- February 7: Chevy Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 Trucks Recalled, Again recalls | 13 days ago
- December 30: Chevy Shake Class Action Says Driveshaft Is The Problem news | 52 days ago
- December 20: Chevy Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 Recalled After Fire recalls | 62 days ago
NHTSA — Engine And Engine Cooling Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2002 Chevy Astro Van has a solid reputation with very low complaint rates. The only problem now is finding one with low miles.
Not only is the 2002 Astro Van reliable, but since they were built on a truck powertrain, they can tow 5,500/5,000 lbs (RWD/AWD) -- almost double what other minivans can.
The Chevy Astro is mechanically identical to the GMC Safari.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 13,032 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.