- August 30: Chevy Bolt Batteries May Have Cell Problems recalls | 54 days ago
- August 29: GM Recalls Vehicles With Driveshafts That Break recalls | 55 days ago
- August 10: GM Recalls 2017 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Trucks recalls | 74 days ago
- August 7: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit About Vortec 5300 Engines Dismissed news | 77 days ago
- August 6: Duramax Diesel Lawsuit Claims Emissions Are Illegal news | 78 days ago
2002 Chevrolet Avalanche
accessories - interior Problems
Worst 2002 Avalanche accessories - interior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- automatic shifter arm is loose, stuck in drive1
- water leaks1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Instrument Panel2
- NHTSA: Equipment2
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Nav System (GPS)2
- NHTSA: Seats: Front Assembly: Power Adjust2
- NHTSA: Child Seat: Harness Buckle: Booster1
- NHTSA: Communications: Horn Assembly1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Radio/Tape Deck/Cd Etc.1
- NHTSA: Seats1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Avalanche Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Avalanche compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Avalanche overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Avalanche.