- September 20: Chevrolet Trax Recall Issued For Separated Lower Control Arms recalls | 0 days ago
- September 11: Chevrolet Express and GMC Savana Recalled For 'Telltales' recalls | 9 days ago
- September 11: Chevrolet Malibu Fuel Injector Issues Cause Recall recalls | 9 days ago
- September 11: GM Vacuum Pump Recall Issued For 3.4 Million Vehicles recalls | 9 days ago
- August 18: GM Hydra-Matic Transmission Lawsuit Filed in Michigan news | 33 days ago
2004 Chevrolet Avalanche
2004 Chevrolet Avalanche Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Engine Light On2
- Morning Knock2
- Engine Turns Over, Doesn't Start1
- Intake Manifold (Leak), Poor Mileage, Horsepower Drop1
- Ping Under Load1
- Ticking Sound From Engine1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control11
- NHTSA: Engine5
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine3
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Avalanche Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Avalanche compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Avalanche overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Avalanche.