- November 21: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Fires Cause Truck Recall recalls | 18 days ago
- November 18: Chevrolet Equinox SUVs Recalled For Brake Caliper Problems recalls | 21 days ago
- November 10: GM Oil Consumption Settlement Finalized news | 29 days ago
- November 9: Chevy Shake Class Action Lawsuit Continues For Florida Customers news | 30 days ago
- October 24: Chevy Malibu Reduced Engine Power Leads To Lawsuit news | 46 days ago
2004 Chevrolet Avalanche
2004 Chevrolet Avalanche Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Engine Light On2
- Morning Knock2
- Engine Turns Over, Doesn't Start1
- Intake Manifold (Leak), Poor Mileage, Horsepower Drop1
- Ping Under Load1
- Ticking Sound From Engine1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control11
- NHTSA: Engine5
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine3
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Avalanche Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Avalanche compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Avalanche overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Avalanche.