- August 30: Chevy Bolt Batteries May Have Cell Problems recalls | 24 days ago
- August 29: GM Recalls Vehicles With Driveshafts That Break recalls | 25 days ago
- August 10: GM Recalls 2017 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Trucks recalls | 44 days ago
- August 7: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit About Vortec 5300 Engines Dismissed news | 47 days ago
- August 6: Duramax Diesel Lawsuit Claims Emissions Are Illegal news | 48 days ago
2004 Chevrolet Avalanche
Worst 2004 Avalanche engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine light on2
- morning knock2
- engine turns over, doesn't start1
- intake manifold (leak), poor mileage, horsepower drop1
- ping under load1
- ticking sound from engine1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control11
- NHTSA: Engine5
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine3
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Avalanche Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Avalanche compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Avalanche overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Avalanche.