- February 23: Chevy Bolt Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Range news | 7 days ago
- February 9: GM Takata Airbag Recall Includes 6 Million Vehicles recalls | 21 days ago
- January 27: Chevy Camaro Airbag Recall Needed, Alleges Lawsuit news | 34 days ago
- January 10: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Affects Vortec Engines news | 51 days ago
- January 5: GM Transmission Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 56 days ago
1995 Chevrolet Beretta
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 1995 Chevrolet Beretta
Official recalls have been issued for the 1995 Chevrolet Beretta by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Chevrolet service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Chevrolet customer service.
Consequence of non-compliance: The missing reinforcement panel reduces the protection of the vehicle occupants in the event of a side impact collision. Read more »