- February 16: Chevrolet Malibu Recall Issued After Airbag Inflator Ruptured recalls | 1 days ago
- February 10: Electric Car Range Decreases in Cold Temps news | 7 days ago
- January 7: GM Class-Action Lawsuit Targets CP4 Fuel Pumps news | 41 days ago
- December 24: GM 8-Speed Transmission Fix Useless, Claims Lawsuit news | 55 days ago
- December 19: Chevrolet Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 Recalled recalls | 60 days ago
1996 Chevrolet Camaro
1996 Chevrolet Camaro Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Evap Purge Solenoid Continuously Fails1
- Oil Pressure Sensor Cracked1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline9
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine4
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal3
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Camaro Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Camaro compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Camaro overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Camaro.