- August 30: Chevy Bolt Batteries May Have Cell Problems recalls | 50 days ago
- August 29: GM Recalls Vehicles With Driveshafts That Break recalls | 51 days ago
- August 10: GM Recalls 2017 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Trucks recalls | 70 days ago
- August 7: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit About Vortec 5300 Engines Dismissed news | 73 days ago
- August 6: Duramax Diesel Lawsuit Claims Emissions Are Illegal news | 74 days ago
1996 Chevrolet Camaro
Worst 1996 Camaro engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- evap purge solenoid continuously fails1
- oil pressure sensor cracked1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline9
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine4
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal3
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Camaro Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Camaro compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Camaro overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Camaro.