- September 15: GM Recalls Vehicles 2nd Time For Loose Brake Pedals recalls | 3 days ago
- September 14: Chevy Equinox Ecotec Engine Lawsuit Filed Over Oil Consumption news | 4 days ago
- September 13: GM Recalls 1 Million Trucks and SUVs For Power Steering Problems recalls | 5 days ago
- September 12: GM Recalls 230,000 Vehicles For Brake Caliper Pistons recalls | 6 days ago
- September 8: GM Side Blind Zone Alert Lawsuit Argued in Court news | 10 days ago
Chevrolet Recall 04100: GM/Chevrolet/FMVSS 108/Headlamp Bulb
2005 Chevrolet Cobalt
The bulb shield can loosen or break because of vibration. If this occurred on a headlamp installed in a vehicle, oncoming drivers may notice additional glare, increasing the risk of a crash.
Exterior Lighting — Headlights
- Certain passenger vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 108, "lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment." The bulb shields inside of the headlamps can loosen due to vibration.
- Dealers will install two new headlamp assemblies. The recall began on November 17, 2004. Owners should contact Chevrolet at 1-800-630-2438.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.