- July 16: GM Recalls 2016-2018 Chevrolet Malibus For Airbag Failures recalls | 0 days ago
- July 4: GMC Terrain and Chevrolet Equinox Oil Consumption Lawsuit news | 12 days ago
- June 21: Recall: 2013 Chevrolet Volt Has Voltage Problems recalls | 25 days ago
- June 20: 2019 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 Recalled Over Airbag Failures recalls | 26 days ago
- June 19: GM Recalls Vehicles With Fuel Pumps That Can Leak recalls | 27 days ago
Chevrolet Recall 04100: GM/Chevrolet/FMVSS 108/Headlamp Bulb
2005 Chevrolet Cobalt
The bulb shield can loosen or break because of vibration. If this occurred on a headlamp installed in a vehicle, oncoming drivers may notice additional glare, increasing the risk of a crash.
Exterior Lighting — Headlights
- Certain passenger vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 108, "lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment." The bulb shields inside of the headlamps can loosen due to vibration.
- Dealers will install two new headlamp assemblies. The recall began on November 17, 2004. Owners should contact Chevrolet at 1-800-630-2438.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.