- April 16: Chevrolet Equinox Oil Consumption Issues Debated In Court news | 6 days ago
- April 13: Chevy Bolt Propulsion Power Reduced Due to Battery Cells: GM news | 9 days ago
- April 7: 'Vehicle Services Department' of Plano, Texas, Sued by Minnesota news | 15 days ago
- March 26: Injured Cop Sues Dealership For Not Reporting Stolen SUV news | 27 days ago
- March 15: Chevy and GMC Air Conditioning Problems Target of Lawsuit news | 38 days ago
Chevrolet Recall 04100: GM/Chevrolet/FMVSS 108/Headlamp Bulb
2005 Chevrolet Cobalt
The bulb shield can loosen or break because of vibration. If this occurred on a headlamp installed in a vehicle, oncoming drivers may notice additional glare, increasing the risk of a crash.
Exterior Lighting — Headlights
- Certain passenger vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 108, "lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment." The bulb shields inside of the headlamps can loosen due to vibration.
- Dealers will install two new headlamp assemblies. The recall began on November 17, 2004. Owners should contact Chevrolet at 1-800-630-2438.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.