- December 13: GM Recalls Buick Encore, Chevy Spark, Traverse and Trax recalls | 4 days ago
- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 6 days ago
- November 27: GM CP4 Lawsuit Alleges Fuel Pumps 'Explode' news | 20 days ago
- November 23: GM Hard Brake Pedals and Vacuum Pumps Investigated investigations | 24 days ago
- November 6: General Motors Windshield Wiper Recall Investigated investigations | 41 days ago
Chevrolet Recall 04100: GM/Chevrolet/FMVSS 108/Headlamp Bulb
2005 Chevrolet Cobalt
The bulb shield can loosen or break because of vibration. If this occurred on a headlamp installed in a vehicle, oncoming drivers may notice additional glare, increasing the risk of a crash.
Exterior Lighting — Headlights
- Certain passenger vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 108, "lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment." The bulb shields inside of the headlamps can loosen due to vibration.
- Dealers will install two new headlamp assemblies. The recall began on November 17, 2004. Owners should contact Chevrolet at 1-800-630-2438.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.