- March 15: Chevy and GMC Air Conditioning Problems Target of Lawsuit news | 4 days ago
- March 8: GM Will Pay Certain Arizona Customers 6.28 Million news | 11 days ago
- February 27: Chevy Equinox Oil Consumption Lawsuit Targets 2010-2017 Models news | 20 days ago
- February 21: Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Overheating Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 26 days ago
- February 20: GM Duramax Lawsuit Continues For Silverado and Sierra Owners news | 27 days ago
2005 Chevrolet Cobalt
6 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2005 Chevrolet Cobalt
Official recalls have been issued for the 2005 Chevrolet Cobalt by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Chevrolet service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Chevrolet customer service.
If the ignition switch moves from the run position to accessory, the car would stall and the air bags will not deploy in the event of a crash, increasing ... Read more »
If the key can be removed from the ignition when the ignition is not in the "off" position, the vehicle could roll away: (a) for an automatic transmission, ... Read more »
If the key is not in the run position, the air bags may not deploy if the vehicle is involved in a crash, increasing the risk of injury. Read more »
If power steering assist is lost, it would require greater driver effort at low vehicle speeds, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
In a crash, head impact protection may be inadequate. Read more »
The bulb shield can loosen or break because of vibration. If this occurred on a headlamp installed in a vehicle, oncoming drivers may notice additional ... Read more »