- November 23: GM Recalls 2024 Buick Encore GX, Envista and Chevrolet Trax recalls | 9 days ago
- October 12: Chevy and GMC Trucks Could Lose Steering Control recalls | 51 days ago
- September 30: GM Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed Over Oil Consumption news | 63 days ago
- September 30: GM 6L90 Transmission Problems Investigated investigations | 63 days ago
2008 Chevrolet Cobalt
Fuel System Problems
2008 Chevrolet Cobalt Fuel System Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Fuel Line Cracked3
- Fuel Leak2
- Fuel Gauge Incorrect1
- Fuel Pump Failed1
- NHTSA: Fuel/Propulsion System195
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline33
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Delivery: Fuel Pump6
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Delivery: Hoses, Lines/Piping, And ...4
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Diesel: Delivery: Fuel Pump1
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Other1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Cobalt Model Years
Curious how the 2008 Cobalt compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Cobalt overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Cobalt.