- August 30: Chevy Bolt Batteries May Have Cell Problems recalls | 49 days ago
- August 29: GM Recalls Vehicles With Driveshafts That Break recalls | 50 days ago
- August 10: GM Recalls 2017 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Trucks recalls | 69 days ago
- August 7: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit About Vortec 5300 Engines Dismissed news | 72 days ago
- August 6: Duramax Diesel Lawsuit Claims Emissions Are Illegal news | 73 days ago
2008 Chevrolet Cobalt
fuel system Problems
Worst 2008 Cobalt fuel system Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- fuel line cracked3
- fuel leak1
- fuel pump failed1
- NHTSA: Fuel/Propulsion System83
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline27
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Delivery: Fuel Pump6
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Delivery: Hoses, Lines/Piping, ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Cobalt Model Years
Curious how the 2008 Cobalt compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Cobalt overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Cobalt.