- January 7: GM Class-Action Lawsuit Targets CP4 Fuel Pumps news | 11 days ago
- December 24: GM 8-Speed Transmission Fix Useless, Claims Lawsuit news | 25 days ago
- December 19: Chevrolet Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 Recalled recalls | 30 days ago
- December 13: GM Recalls Buick Encore, Chevy Spark, Traverse and Trax recalls | 36 days ago
- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 38 days ago
Chevrolet Recall 15075: Improperly Routed Side Impact Wire Harness
2010 Chevrolet Cobalt
A disabled driver side roof-rail air bag will not deploy in the event of a crash necessitating deployment of that air bag, increasing the risk of injury to the driver.
Air Bags — Side/Window
- General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain model year 2010 Chevrolet Cobalt vehicles manufactured January 4, 2010, to June 23, 2010. The affected vehicles may be equipped with an improperly routed Side-Impact Sensor (SIS) wiring harness in the driver side front door. The misrouted wiring harness could cause an electrical short that disables the driver side curtain air bag.
- GM will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the sensor's wiring in the driver's door and make repairs as necessary, free of charge. The recall began on September 8, 2015. Owners may contact Chevrolet customer service at 1-800-222-1020. GM's number for this recall is 15075.
- Documents (12)
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Safety Bulletin - Bulletin No.: 15075 Date: August 2015
- Defect Notice 573 Report
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q4
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q3
- Recall Quarterly Report #4, 2016-2
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2016-3
- January 27, 2016 Subject: Clarification on Quarterly Report Figures
- Recall Quarterly Report #6, 2016-4
Click a tab for more information.