- January 22: Missouri GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Alive on Appeal news | 7 days ago
- January 20: GM 2.4L Ecotec Class Action Lawsuit Filed in Missouri news | 9 days ago
- January 2: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Dismissed news | 27 days ago
- December 23: GM May Repurchase 2022-2023 Chevy Malibu Cars recalls | 37 days ago
- December 20: Chevy Bolt EV Recall To Prevent Carpet Fires recalls | 40 days ago
2010 Chevrolet Cobalt
0 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2010 Chevrolet Cobalt
Official recalls have been issued for the 2010 Chevrolet Cobalt by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Chevrolet service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Chevrolet customer service.
- Currently there are no NHTSA recalls for the 2010 Chevrolet Cobalt.