- June 21: Chevy Traverse Airbag Exploded, GM Announces Recall recalls | 12 days ago
- June 11: Investigation Into GM Sticky Steering Wheels Closed investigations | 22 days ago
- May 8: GM Transmission Lawsuit Involves 8-Speed Automatics news | 56 days ago
- April 23: GM PCV Lawsuit Alleges Rear Main Seal Leaks Oil news | 71 days ago
- April 15: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Recall Closes Investigation investigations | 79 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP5640A
2010 Chevrolet Cobalt
Affected Component: WHEELS
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician to not remove the torque converter bolts and start the engine as this may cause damage to the torque converter of the crankshaft on vehicles equipped with an automatic transmission.
Click a tab for more information.