- August 30: Chevy Bolt Batteries May Have Cell Problems recalls | 23 days ago
- August 29: GM Recalls Vehicles With Driveshafts That Break recalls | 24 days ago
- August 10: GM Recalls 2017 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Trucks recalls | 43 days ago
- August 7: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit About Vortec 5300 Engines Dismissed news | 46 days ago
- August 6: Duramax Diesel Lawsuit Claims Emissions Are Illegal news | 47 days ago
2007 Chevrolet Colorado
CarComplaints.com Notes: The Chevy Colorado is mechanically identical to the GMC Canyon.
Worst 2007 Colorado brakes Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- ABS light comes on and off1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic12
- NHTSA: Service Brakes7
- NHTSA: Electronic Stability Control1
- NHTSA: Parking Brake1
- NHTSA: Parking Brake: Conventional: Mechanical: Linkage ...1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Air: Antilock: Wheel Speed Sensor1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Antilock1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Pedals And Linkages1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Colorado Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Colorado compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Colorado overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Colorado.