- May 13: Chevrolet Caprice Police Pursuit and SS Cars Recalled recalls | 19 days ago
- April 28: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Blames Piston Rings news | 34 days ago
- April 27: GM Transmission Lawsuit Doesn't Hold Up, Says Automaker news | 35 days ago
- April 21: GM Hard Tri-Fold Bed Cover Recall: Take 2 recalls | 41 days ago
- April 20: Corvette Cracked Wheels Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 42 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT5099A
2000 Chevrolet Corvette
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:AIR CONDITIONER
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that the Heater-Vent-Air Conditioning blows warm air. Before calling General Motors Technical Assistance Center technician will need to have high and low pressures, outside temperature, humidity, and vent temperature.
Click a tab for more information.