- June 21: Recall: 2013 Chevrolet Volt Has Voltage Problems recalls | 0 days ago
- June 20: 2019 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 Recalled Over Airbag Failures recalls | 1 days ago
- June 19: GM Recalls Vehicles With Fuel Pumps That Can Leak recalls | 2 days ago
- June 14: Chevrolet Sonic Recalled to Replace Seatbacks recalls | 7 days ago
- May 27: Recall: Chevrolet Silverado 1500, 2500 and 3500 recalls | 25 days ago
Chevrolet Recall 14240: Sport Seat Side Impact Air Bag May Cause Injury
2014 Chevrolet Corvette
In the event of a crash necessitating side impact air bag deployment, an unbelted young child may be at an increased risk of neck injury.
- General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain model year 2014 Chevrolet Corvette vehicles manufactured November 20, 2013, to March 25, 2014, and equipped with optional sport seats. The seats do not meet internal specifications for injury protection in relation to an unbelted young child.
- GM will notify owners, and dealers will replace the passenger's side impact air bag, free of charge. The recall is began in early August 2014. Owners should not allow small children to ride in vehicles unbelted or in the front passenger seat. Owners may contact Chevrolet customer service at 1-800-222-1020. GM's number for this recall is 14240.
- Documents (12)
- Remedy Instructions and TSB- Rev 1
- Defect Notice(Part 573)
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)- Stop Delivery
- Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q3
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q4
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Remedy Instructions and TSB
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q1
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2014-Q4
- Recall Quarterly Report
Click a tab for more information.