- November 12: Chevy Shift to Park Lawsuit: Vehicles Won't Shut Off news | 25 days ago
- October 18: Chevy Bolt Recall Fix Will Cost $2 Billion recalls | 50 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 56 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 63 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 69 days ago
Tire Leaking Air Repeatedly
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Chevrolet dealer.
On the flip-side, there's more concerns about brake problems.
However, there were far more Cruze vehicles sold for the 2012 model year so we'll give it our "Beware of this Clunker" badge rather than the "Avoid Like the Plague."
2.0hardly worth mentioning
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 5,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- engine shield modification (1 reports)
wheels / hubs problem