- June 13: General Motors Vehicles Recalled For Airbag Warning Lights recalls | 0 days ago
- June 2: GM Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over 'Destination Charges' news | 11 days ago
- May 30: Tesla Lawsuit Filed Over Death of Naibel Benavides Leon news | 14 days ago
- May 12: GM Class Action Lawsuit For Oil Consumption Dismissed news | 32 days ago
- May 7: GM Recalls Buick Enclave, Chevrolet Traverse and GMC Acadia recalls | 37 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIC4801F
2012 Chevrolet Equinox
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:NAVIGATIONAL SYSTEM(GLOBAL POSITIONING SYSTEM)
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician on how to diagnose and repair vehicles that may have an OnStar Turn-By-Turn Navigation the system that is inoperative. Technician verifies there are no Diagnostic Trouble Codes are present in the Antilock Braking System and Vehicle Communication Interface Module of the vehicle. If no Diagnostic Trouble Codes found call OnStar using the Blue button on the OnStar key pad and ask the advisor for a turn by turn route. Also make a OnStar personal call and a call into the vehicle. If normal diagnostics do not lead to a resolution technician will need to call General Motors Technical Assistance Center for further assistance.
Click a tab for more information.