- June 13: General Motors Vehicles Recalled For Airbag Warning Lights recalls | 0 days ago
- June 2: GM Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over 'Destination Charges' news | 11 days ago
- May 30: Tesla Lawsuit Filed Over Death of Naibel Benavides Leon news | 14 days ago
- May 12: GM Class Action Lawsuit For Oil Consumption Dismissed news | 32 days ago
- May 7: GM Recalls Buick Enclave, Chevrolet Traverse and GMC Acadia recalls | 37 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP3140F
2012 Chevrolet Equinox
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- This Preliminary Information communication advises the technician that a noise or a vibration in the vehicle that seems to be abnormal may not have been there when the vehicle was purchased. Technician should look for Non - General Motors aftermarket accessories installed on the vehicle that can cause these issues.
Click a tab for more information.