- June 13: General Motors Vehicles Recalled For Airbag Warning Lights recalls | 0 days ago
- June 2: GM Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over 'Destination Charges' news | 11 days ago
- May 30: Tesla Lawsuit Filed Over Death of Naibel Benavides Leon news | 14 days ago
- May 12: GM Class Action Lawsuit For Oil Consumption Dismissed news | 32 days ago
- May 7: GM Recalls Buick Enclave, Chevrolet Traverse and GMC Acadia recalls | 37 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT5427B
2012 Chevrolet Equinox
Affected Component: ELECTRONIC STABILITY CONTROL:AUTOMATIC (ASC)
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have a Service Engine Soon Malfunction Indicator Lamp, service Antilock Braking System, Service Stabilitrak, Service All Wheel Drive, Service Suspension Control, or Hard Steering. Technician may find the following Diagnostic Trouble Codes stored C0196, C0186, C0287, C0710, C0045, C0050, C0800, U0077, U0074, U0125, U0126, U0100, U0101, U0121, U0415, U0432, U0121, and or U0140. Technician should inspect X411 connector for damage or corrosion. Technician will replace any terminals with damage or corrosion.
Click a tab for more information.