- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 4 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 12 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 15 days ago
- June 11: GM Truck Hood Recall Issued, Again recalls | 30 days ago
- May 13: Chevrolet Caprice Police Pursuit and SS Cars Recalled recalls | 59 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIC5491D
2013 Chevrolet Equinox
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:NAVIGATIONAL SYSTEM(GLOBAL POSITIONING SYSTEM)
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have an OnStar system that will not power up. Technician should turn off the ignition and cancel retained accessory power. After the vehicle has powered down, remove power to the OnStar module for five minutes. After the power has been removed for five minutes, if the OnStar system is working release the vehicle. If the OnStar system is still inoperative continue with published Service Information diagnostics. Technician may need to contact General Motors Technical Assistance Center depending on the STID, Station ID, or OnStar Customer Identifier.
Click a tab for more information.