- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 3 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 11 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 14 days ago
- June 11: GM Truck Hood Recall Issued, Again recalls | 29 days ago
- May 13: Chevrolet Caprice Police Pursuit and SS Cars Recalled recalls | 58 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP5301
2013 Chevrolet Equinox
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician the steps on how to diagnose and repair vehicle that may have Service Engine Soon Malfunction Indicator Lamp on. Technician will find Diagnostic Trouble Code P219A. Technician should use published Service Information diagnostics for Diagnostic Trouble Code P219A. If the Global Diagnostic System 2 fuel injector balance test does not isolate a cause for this concern, perform the Fuel Injector Diagnosis (w/CH47976 and CH-47976-500) in Service Information and evaluate for a rich or lean fuel injector.
Click a tab for more information.