- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 4 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 12 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 15 days ago
- June 11: GM Truck Hood Recall Issued, Again recalls | 30 days ago
- May 13: Chevrolet Caprice Police Pursuit and SS Cars Recalled recalls | 59 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT5355
2013 Chevrolet Equinox
Affected Component: VISIBILITY:WINDSHIELD
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have creak, pop, tick or itch type noise from the windshield area while driving the vehicle when the ambient temperature is below ?6.5° Celsius (20° Fahrenheit). If the technician has completed the latest version of PI1120 and the concern is still present the windshield will need to be replaced.
Click a tab for more information.