- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 4 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 12 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 15 days ago
- June 11: GM Truck Hood Recall Issued, Again recalls | 30 days ago
- May 13: Chevrolet Caprice Police Pursuit and SS Cars Recalled recalls | 59 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT5424
2013 Chevrolet Equinox
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician the steps to diagnose and repair vehicles that have intermittent hard start Service Engine Soon Malfunction Indicator Lamp or low oil pressure lamp on. Technician may find Diagnostic Trouble Codes P0261, P0264, P0267, P0270, P0273, P0276, and or P0641. Technician should inspect the engine harness routing the Engine Control Module and the upper rear of the engine. Technician should repair and wires that are damaged from the harness rubbing. After the wires are repaired protective wrap, and reposition the harness away from the engine.
Click a tab for more information.