- April 8: Chevy Colorados and GMC Canyons Recalled recalls | 5 days ago
- April 8: GM Recalls Chevy Camaros Over Steering Wheel Emblems recalls | 5 days ago
- April 1: GM Class Action Lawsuit Over Fuse Blocks Dismissed news | 12 days ago
- March 31: Chevrolet Express and GMC Savana Owners: Park Outside recalls | 13 days ago
- March 24: Cadillac, Chevrolet and GMC Vehicles Have Seat Belt Issues recalls | 20 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PI-0814-E
2015 Chevrolet Equinox
Affected Component: STEERING
- THIS PRELIMINARY INFORMATION BULLETIN PROVIDES A PROCEDURE TO REPLACE CERTAIN COMPONENTS TO CORRECT A CUSTOMER CONCERN OF A STEERING VIBRATION, FELT THROUGH THE STEERING WHEEL AND VEHICLE STRUCTURE, COMBINED WITH A MOAN TYPE NOISE DUE TO ENGINE FIRING PULSATIONS BEING TRANSMITTED INTO THE STEERING SYSTEM.
Click a tab for more information.