- April 13: GM Airbag Investigation Launched After Injuries investigations | 2 days ago
- April 8: Chevy Colorados and GMC Canyons Recalled recalls | 7 days ago
- April 8: GM Recalls Chevy Camaros Over Steering Wheel Emblems recalls | 7 days ago
- April 1: GM Class Action Lawsuit Over Fuse Blocks Dismissed news | 14 days ago
- March 31: Chevrolet Express and GMC Savana Owners: Park Outside recalls | 15 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIC6057A
2015 Chevrolet Equinox
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:NAVIGATIONAL SYSTEM(GLOBAL POSITIONING SYSTEM)
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about the vehicle navigation location being off by 20-50 Meters. This is a temporary concern may be caused by the radio not receiving a valid GPS signal when the vehicle is first started. Once the radio obtains an accurate GPS location, the vehicle location on the navigation display should be correct at the next ignition cycle. Dealer should communicate to the customer this condition is a normal operating characteristic of their vehicle.
Click a tab for more information.