- April 8: Chevy Colorados and GMC Canyons Recalled recalls | 4 days ago
- April 8: GM Recalls Chevy Camaros Over Steering Wheel Emblems recalls | 4 days ago
- April 1: GM Class Action Lawsuit Over Fuse Blocks Dismissed news | 11 days ago
- March 31: Chevrolet Express and GMC Savana Owners: Park Outside recalls | 12 days ago
- March 24: Cadillac, Chevrolet and GMC Vehicles Have Seat Belt Issues recalls | 19 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIC6077
2015 Chevrolet Equinox
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:RADIO/TAPE DECK/CD ETC.
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that may have a radio that the iPhone does not automatically re-pair and is no longer shown in the radio?s Device List, XM Weather Alerts Activate Automatically after an ignition cycle, the Bluetooth connection may be lost when replying to a text message, After a OnStar Turn By Turn a "Routing" screen appears and stays on display even though the route requested had finished downloading, and USB audio still plays through speakers while Bluetooth phone call is in session. Technician will need to reprogram the radio.
Click a tab for more information.