- April 8: Chevy Colorados and GMC Canyons Recalled recalls | 1 days ago
- April 8: GM Recalls Chevy Camaros Over Steering Wheel Emblems recalls | 1 days ago
- April 1: GM Class Action Lawsuit Over Fuse Blocks Dismissed news | 8 days ago
- March 31: Chevrolet Express and GMC Savana Owners: Park Outside recalls | 9 days ago
- March 24: Cadillac, Chevrolet and GMC Vehicles Have Seat Belt Issues recalls | 16 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIC6106A
2015 Chevrolet Equinox
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:RADIO/TAPE DECK/CD ETC.
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that may have the radio display that will go blank and come back on after a few seconds then display may show the splash screen or come back on to the last screen that was displayed. Infrequent resets can occur in a high load condition such as long routes, driving against a route or rerouting, Bluetooth streaming, and start up when Bluetooth or USB is syncing is considered a normal operating condition. Replacing the radio for these infrequent instances will not repair these concerns. If published Service Information diagnostics do not lead to a diagnosis and the concern is happening on more than just the very rare occasions, retrieve the radio end model part number using Global Diagnostic System 2 or from the radio and contact the General Motors Technical Assistance Center for further diagnostic assistance.
Click a tab for more information.