- April 13: GM Airbag Investigation Launched After Injuries investigations | 2 days ago
- April 8: Chevy Colorados and GMC Canyons Recalled recalls | 7 days ago
- April 8: GM Recalls Chevy Camaros Over Steering Wheel Emblems recalls | 7 days ago
- April 1: GM Class Action Lawsuit Over Fuse Blocks Dismissed news | 14 days ago
- March 31: Chevrolet Express and GMC Savana Owners: Park Outside recalls | 15 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIC6152
2015 Chevrolet Equinox
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:OTHER:OWNERS/SERVICE/OTHER MANUAL
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have a voice recognition system that is inaccurate when trying to access contacts stored in the paired phone's contact list. The following list of helpful hints may assist with a more desired system operation. When giving a command do not speak slowly. The system does not recognize tags if they are in the name of the contact. The phonebook size will affect the time it takes for the system to index the contact list and for them to become available due to a longer search time. Background noise such as a climate control fan positioned on high, open windows, and very loud outside noises, even if the windows are closed, can cause voice commands to be misunderstood. A number can be dialed by saying ?Dial? or ?Call?. For further assistance when using Voice recognition, please see the Voice Recognition section in the Infotainment Owner?s Manual.
Click a tab for more information.