- April 13: GM Airbag Investigation Launched After Injuries investigations | 2 days ago
- April 8: Chevy Colorados and GMC Canyons Recalled recalls | 7 days ago
- April 8: GM Recalls Chevy Camaros Over Steering Wheel Emblems recalls | 7 days ago
- April 1: GM Class Action Lawsuit Over Fuse Blocks Dismissed news | 14 days ago
- March 31: Chevrolet Express and GMC Savana Owners: Park Outside recalls | 15 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIC6360
2015 Chevrolet Equinox
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that the Navigation radio does not have a global positioning system location but OnStar is able to accurately locate the vehicle. Technician should check the installation of the COAX cables to be router correctly. Technician will gain access to the Radio or Human Machine Interface depending on the vehicle build. Install the EL-50334 test antenna to the Radio HMI and evaluate the operation. If the GPS signal is restored, inspect for incorrect coax routing as described above and if found, reroute the cable so it does not bypass the splitter.
Click a tab for more information.