- April 13: GM Airbag Investigation Launched After Injuries investigations | 2 days ago
- April 8: Chevy Colorados and GMC Canyons Recalled recalls | 7 days ago
- April 8: GM Recalls Chevy Camaros Over Steering Wheel Emblems recalls | 7 days ago
- April 1: GM Class Action Lawsuit Over Fuse Blocks Dismissed news | 14 days ago
- March 31: Chevrolet Express and GMC Savana Owners: Park Outside recalls | 15 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP3333C
2015 Chevrolet Equinox
Affected Component: FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have an intermittent engine misfire and a Service Engine Soon Malfunction Indicator Lamp. Technician may find Diagnostic Trouble Code P0300, P0301, and/or P0304. Technician will need to follow published Service Information diagnostics first. If the Service Information diagnostics do not isolate a cause for this concern, inspect the inside of the fuel rail and/or fuel tank for fuel contamination. f fuel contamination is present, refer to the "Fuel System Cleaning" procedure in Service Information. Dealer will need to advise the customer to only use fuel from high quality high volume Top Tier fuel stations.
Click a tab for more information.