- April 8: Chevy Colorados and GMC Canyons Recalled recalls | 1 days ago
- April 8: GM Recalls Chevy Camaros Over Steering Wheel Emblems recalls | 1 days ago
- April 1: GM Class Action Lawsuit Over Fuse Blocks Dismissed news | 8 days ago
- March 31: Chevrolet Express and GMC Savana Owners: Park Outside recalls | 9 days ago
- March 24: Cadillac, Chevrolet and GMC Vehicles Have Seat Belt Issues recalls | 16 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP4919E
2015 Chevrolet Equinox
Affected Component: ENGINE (PWS)
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicle that may have black smoke on a cold start. A dual-pulse injection strategy is utilized during engine cold start to reduce the time required to bring the catalytic converter up to operating temperature. This split injection strategy lasts for about 60 seconds on cold start. This process may cause the customer to see increased black smoke during cold start and should be considered normal.
Click a tab for more information.