- April 13: GM Airbag Investigation Launched After Injuries investigations | 2 days ago
- April 8: Chevy Colorados and GMC Canyons Recalled recalls | 7 days ago
- April 8: GM Recalls Chevy Camaros Over Steering Wheel Emblems recalls | 7 days ago
- April 1: GM Class Action Lawsuit Over Fuse Blocks Dismissed news | 14 days ago
- March 31: Chevrolet Express and GMC Savana Owners: Park Outside recalls | 15 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP5029G
2015 Chevrolet Equinox
Affected Component: ENGINE (PWS)
- THIS PRELIMINARY INFORMATION COMMUNICATION PROVIDES INFORMATION TO THE TECHNICIAN ABOUT VEHICLES THAT HAVE A MALFUNCTION INDICATOR LAMP ON OR ENGINE MISFIRE, ROUGH IDLE, EXTENDED CRANK, OR CRANK NO START IN SOME CASES. TECHNICIAN WILL NEED TO PERFORM PUBLISHED SERVICE INFORMATION DIAGNOSTICS. IF TECHNICIAN FINDS CARBON, AN UPPER ENGINE AND VALVE CLEANING SHOULD BE PERFORMED.
Click a tab for more information.