- April 13: GM Airbag Investigation Launched After Injuries investigations | 2 days ago
- April 8: Chevy Colorados and GMC Canyons Recalled recalls | 7 days ago
- April 8: GM Recalls Chevy Camaros Over Steering Wheel Emblems recalls | 7 days ago
- April 1: GM Class Action Lawsuit Over Fuse Blocks Dismissed news | 14 days ago
- March 31: Chevrolet Express and GMC Savana Owners: Park Outside recalls | 15 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP5122E
2015 Chevrolet Equinox
Affected Component: FUEL SYSTEM, OTHER:DELIVERY:FUEL PUMP
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technicians for diagnosing and repairing vehicles that have an issue with a pop noise from the fuel tank area after a cold start or Evaporative Emissions System purge. Technician will be able to use Global Diagnostic System 2 to duplicate the concern by commanding a purge and seal on the Evaporative Emissions System. Replacement of the auxiliary fuel pump module assembly will correct this concern.
Click a tab for more information.