- April 8: Chevy Colorados and GMC Canyons Recalled recalls | 1 days ago
- April 8: GM Recalls Chevy Camaros Over Steering Wheel Emblems recalls | 1 days ago
- April 1: GM Class Action Lawsuit Over Fuse Blocks Dismissed news | 8 days ago
- March 31: Chevrolet Express and GMC Savana Owners: Park Outside recalls | 9 days ago
- March 24: Cadillac, Chevrolet and GMC Vehicles Have Seat Belt Issues recalls | 16 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP5163B
2015 Chevrolet Equinox
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE/MOBILITY
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about engine block that have a possible cylinder bore damage, scoring or out of round as the possible cause of engine oil consumption, misfire, cylinder leakage or blow by. Technician will need to inspect the engine for Cylinder damage or scoring, an out of round cylinder bore, Dirt intrusion, and Catalytic Converter failure.
Click a tab for more information.