- April 8: Chevy Colorados and GMC Canyons Recalled recalls | 1 days ago
- April 8: GM Recalls Chevy Camaros Over Steering Wheel Emblems recalls | 1 days ago
- April 1: GM Class Action Lawsuit Over Fuse Blocks Dismissed news | 8 days ago
- March 31: Chevrolet Express and GMC Savana Owners: Park Outside recalls | 9 days ago
- March 24: Cadillac, Chevrolet and GMC Vehicles Have Seat Belt Issues recalls | 16 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP5191C
2015 Chevrolet Equinox
Affected Component: ENGINE (PWS)
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have a ticking noise on cold start after sitting more than 6 hours. Technician will inspect the oil pump pick-up tube to block seal being compressed. It the seal is compressed replace the seal and retest.
Click a tab for more information.