- April 13: GM Airbag Investigation Launched After Injuries investigations | 2 days ago
- April 8: Chevy Colorados and GMC Canyons Recalled recalls | 7 days ago
- April 8: GM Recalls Chevy Camaros Over Steering Wheel Emblems recalls | 7 days ago
- April 1: GM Class Action Lawsuit Over Fuse Blocks Dismissed news | 14 days ago
- March 31: Chevrolet Express and GMC Savana Owners: Park Outside recalls | 15 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP5296A
2015 Chevrolet Equinox
Affected Component: POWER TRAIN
- This Preliminary Information communication advises the technician of a possible grind or growl noise from the transmission while moving. If the technician disassembles the transmission, technician may find a front differential drive pinion gear bearings and or differential carrier bearings are damaged. Technician will need to contact General Motors Technical Assistance Center before attempting to remove the damaged bearings.
Click a tab for more information.